Course Id: EHX2911 | Duration: 3.00 day(s) | Level: Intermediate
Learn how to use Aspen Energy Analyzer with Aspen Plus or Aspen HYSYS to design better and more efficient heat exchanger networks.
- Use Aspen Energy Analyzer to design better and more efficient heat exchanger networks
- Analyze energy integration considerations associated with process design and discuss case studies
- Optimize network considering energy savings and capital cost trade off
- Simulate heat exchanger networks and apply energy management concepts
Process engineers and designers or anyone looking for the opportunity to learn how to use Aspen Energy Analyzer in a more efficient and productive manner.
- Prospective students indicate ahead of course whether the main modeling tool used is Aspen Plus or Aspen HYSYS
- Instruction on basic topics
- Instructor-guided demonstrations of features
- Hands-on sessions exemplifying practical applications
- Detailed course notes
Either of the following courses:
- EAP101 Aspen Plus: Process Modeling
- EHY101 Aspen HYSYS: Process Modeling