• Learn the fundamentals of flare network modeling techniques for pipeline design
• Review flare network simulation computation convergence problems and examine Solver solution methods
• Understand the Solver messages to analyze the flow network problems and review options to take corrective measures
• Enable attendees to develop flare network models for convergent, divergent and looped systems
• Engineers new to Aspen Flare System Analyzer who need training to model flow networks
• Engineers modeling flare systems and equipment
• A background in Refining, Upstream or Petroleum Engineering.
• Familiarity with Aspen HYSYS
• Graphical user interface or attend "EHY101 Aspen HYSYS: Process Modeling"