Tasks & Responsibilities
• Participate in related active projects.
• Develop steady state simulation models and studies using various process simulation software (Aspen, HYSYS Dynamics)
• Develop high fidelity state steady simulation models.
• Develop Project Design Basis
• Develop all process engineering related documents & reports such as PFD’s, H&MB’s, P&ID’s, C&E Diagrams, Hydraulics reports, datasheets, etc...
• Verify that control systems for steady models are capable of ensuring safe operation and equipment protection during normal operation and major upset conditions such as feed reductions, trips, blocked • compressor suction/ discharge, parallel machine trips, etc.
• Propose a control alternative for every control finding during scenarios for steady state models.
• Propose modifications to overcome any shortcomings, and verify the modifications.
• Propose conceptual process design.
• Propose different solutions/ scenarios to client’s problems as well as comparisons and recommendations.
• Participate in HAZOP meetings and prepare HAZOP nodes and reports.
• Prepare technical reports studies for the project.
• Perform Site visits and prepares site visit reports.
Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor degree in chemical engineering.
• Minimum of 2 years relevant working experience after graduation.
• Competent PC skills.
• Familiar with technical software within his/her field